Added Benefits of the University of Colorado Executive MBA Program
In addition to earning a masters degree participants in CU's Executive MBA program gain:
- The ability to access and apply first-hand research data from senior University of Colorado professors.
- Added recognition of the University of Colorado's reputation as the preeminent higher education institution in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Access to University of Colorado's extensive resources, including library facilities and cultural and recreational offerings.
- Unlike a traditional full-time or part-time MBA program, the CU Executive MBA handles all student details. Our dedicated staff members perform multiple administrative functions for our students.
- Access to a large alumni network that consists of high-level professionals who participate in the Executive MBA Program as advisors, student mentors, and participants in various special events.
- An immersive, international experience that integrates theory and practice through an examination of the global business environment. Students obtain cultural context and insight that allows them to see beyond the traditional business lens and enhance their overall perspective.
Our students have the ability to build on their Executive MBA degree by earning an additional degree/area of emphasis through either the University of Colorado Denver or Colorado Springs. See Special Degree Options for more information.