The CU Executive MBA program is designed for business leaders with a record of superior job performance, strong career progression, and growth potential. If you meet our admission criteria and are ready to take your career to the next level we encourage you to apply.
Executive MBA students come from diverse backgrounds and represent a broad spectrum of organizations. Representative areas of responsibility include strategic planning, budget oversight, management, sales, marketing, operations, project management, product development, business development, or entrepreneurship. Students come from varied fields such as health care, law, architecture, science, research, engineering, consulting, information technology, or military leadership.
- The ideal candidate is in a management position and demonstrates clear career progression. A minimum of eight years full-time work experience is required, and 10 or more years is preferred.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree and official university transcripts.
- Submit two letters of professional recommendation.
- Complete admissions form, write self-recommendation letter, and provide current résumé/curriculum vitae.
- If you are a citizen of a country where English is not the official language, you must present an official score from the TOEFL or IELTS tests. This requirement is waived for candidates who have earned a degree from a U.S. college or university.
- Candidates may wish to strengthen their applications with a successful GMAT score, but it is not necessary in all cases.
- Supporting organizations may provide financial sponsorship and must allow their employees sufficient time for CU EMBA classes and coursework.
- All candidates must complete an interview as the final stage of the selection process. The interview helps us assess your motivation for pursuing an Executive MBA, your academic and professional experience, and your plans for the future.
Individuals who do not meet all of the above criteria, but have a unique business background or are currently in a senior position in their organization, are encouraged to contact the program director to discuss the potential for enrollment in the program.
For additional information contact us 303-623-1888 or 1-800-228-5778