Prepare for Tomorrow's Challenges Today
Business challenges are increasingly complex, today more than ever people are realizing that an advanced degree is needed to assist them in achieving their career goals. The University of Colorado offers an Executive MBA program that is designed with working professionals in mind, you can earn your EMBA in less than two years. Our convenient location in downtown Denver allows for convenient commuting from anywhere in the region.
CU EMBA Features
- Thought leaders from each of the University of Colorado Business Schools. Professors from the University of Colorado Boulder, University of Colorado Denver, and the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs bring an experienced mix of theory and practical application to our classes.
- A local network with global reach. With more than 1,300 alumni, the CU EMBA network has a strong presence both regionally and abroad.
- Designed for today's working professional. Classes meet every other weekend, offering 12 calendar days between class weekends. You will earn your degree in less than two years without interrupting your career.
- Dual degree options. University of Colorado EMBA students have the unique option of obtaining a second Master of Science degree or earning an area of specialization upon completion of the program.
- Learning in real-time. The University of Colorado Executive MBA program is designed for business professionals, decision makers, entrepreneurs, and professionals working in engineering, medical, legal, and scientific fields. CU EMBA students gain a broad business perspective; improve their ability to think strategically; and build confidence in themselves and their ability to make better business decisions.