Designed with the working professional in mind, the Executive MBA is priced as a package and provides a premium level of service and support. The tuition for the Executive MBA class that begins in August 2018 will be $79,600.00 USD. Tuition is guaranteed for the length of the program.
The all-inclusive EMBA package includes:
- Tuition and applicable fees for all courses in the Executive MBA program.
- All textbooks, course-related software, and other instructional materials.
- Dedicated classroom space in the CU Executive Education Center.
- Morning and afternoon refreshments on class days.
- Travel and lodging for you during the ten-day international business trip (lodging during the trip is single occupancy).
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 – to be applied toward tuition for the first Term – is due upon acceptance to the program. Tuition is billed in eight installments of $9,950.00 that correspond to the eight Terms in the Executive MBA Program.
Executive MBA tuition payments are due in:
The Executive MBA is a self-supporting academic program that receives no state tax dollars. All costs associated with the program are covered directly, through tuition, by the participants and/or their sponsoring organizations.
For additional information, contact us or call:
303-623-1888 or 1-800-228-5778
- Accounting / Finance / Economics 13%
- English 3%
- Management 8%
- Engineering 13%
- Law 3%
- Average age: 39 years
- Average work experience: 18 years
- Average mgmt. experience: 14 years
Ranked among the
All 3 CU business schools AACSB accredited
- International Business
11 Day international business trip
MBA class size: